Information is correct at time of publication

Tuesday 16 May 2023

The 2023 'Bear Hunting' season for me is all but over!

And so, my bear 'hunt' for 2023 is over. I have found every one published on the latest Bear Town Bears Map (2022) Version 10.3.5

In the 2023 visit, I noted that some bears I have found in previous years were no longer where they were when I'd found them before. There may be a number of reasons for this, time or acts of nature leaving them in need of repair, damaged or tired.

There were also new bears not listed in the Bear Town Bears map. This will no doubt be remedied by my next visit, which will include more bears to find.

Already there are new bears being placed around, some listed here like:

I challenge you to paint your own New Bern Bear! This is possible at the Accidental Artist.

Before I leave you for this season, I would like to thank my son, Allyn, and everyone else involved for helping facilitate all my quests. 

Thank you to Kenneth Monroe at NBH as well as Tammy at the visitors centre for putting up with the crazy Welsh woman obsessed with all the bears.

Thank you for joining me on this, now the end of my nine year quest to find them all and, even though there are two I cannot find, my mission is an absolute success. 

#WhatsUpWithAllTheBears

See you again in 2025, probably around Halloween time when I know there will be new ones to find - probably

Niki aka Nicola
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment